Your experienced direct contact :
Françoise BONNICI-Guillou, Ph.D. in molecular
20 years in medical writing and scientific information field :
Since November 1997, international companies have been working with us: large companies in the cosmetic, diagnostic and pharmacology industries, US and Canadian
start-ups, patent attorneys, Contrat Research Organization.
10 years research laboratory experience:
Graduate student at the Public Health Research Institute of New York
Senior scientist in the "molecular biology assays" research laboratory of the French diagnostic market leader
Author of articles in PNAS and Biochemistry
Co-inventor for 6 international patents
Examples of achievements:
- Writing of more than 65 phase I, II, III and IV clinical study reports.
- Writing of peer-reviewed publications and articles for medical database: 20 documents.
- Writing of more the 300 prior art reviews, for example:
Retrieval of priorities for an international patent family on nucleic acid labeling techniques.
Technical watch on patents targeting molecular biology techniques applied to microbiological diagnosis.
Listing of genes involved in a specific cancer type, to help interpretation of gene expression studies using DNA chips.
Search for patented sequences to check freedom to operate on sequences used in diagnostic kits.
Retrieval of arguments to defend a patent on fixation of oligonucleotides.
Report on toxicology profiles of cosmetics components.
Literature review on molecular therapeutic targets.
- Translation of more than 130 patents from English into French.
- Recurrent technological watches, for example on patents regarding molecular biology methods for microbiological diagnostic.